Monday, January 19, 2009

Tourne


No, this is not my team's main dish. This is Team B's, I'm on A this week. But I wanted to show the tournes and theirs was visible and looked better.


Menu
Pork loin
Potato tourne (which is a seven sided round shape, you'll see it)
Sweet glazed turnip tourne
Salad (this'll be pretty standard)
Cannellini bean soup (my contribution)
Apricot demi glace


Pretty happy with the soup other than the beans being slightly undercooked (which I personally like). Wasn't all that happy with the teamwork. We didn't do so well today, and I know we can do better. Tomorrow we have another practical, pretty sure tourne will be on it, and a similar menu. Our group leader has put us on a sort of rotation, so tomorrow I'm on grill. Or whatever meat product we end up with. Oh, and today the meat was dry, so I was sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment