Thursday, January 22, 2009

Vinaigrette


Menu
Composed mediterranean salad with vinaigrette (Mine)
Turned zucchini
Turned potatoes
Tomato sauce
Stuffed chicken leg and thigh
Chicken consomme

Today Dad and I both ended up on vinaigrette, and I'm telling you we do not plan these things. They just happen. Mine was decent, his looked like mayonnaise, but still tasted good (he had to thin it out a bit). I was kinda...off today. Felt a little floaty and weird all day long. Dunno why. But the food tasted okay, we need to have a better idea for plating before we go into this, and I dislike stuffed chicken a little bit. I'm not entirely sure why, but I very much prefer tasting just chicken and sauce. In any case, I now have pictures off to the right of Chefs Adam and Rebecca. It was from our wine tasting today, which I will post some thoughts about as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment